Dumaguete Info Search

Suggestion PEOPLE REFORM

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Dave_Hounddriver, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Understanding the way locals do maintenance it would take less than a month before the owner of that porta-john would have sanctions placed on him by the UN for manufacturing chemical weapons.

• Funny Funny x 5
  2. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I remember my father telling me about a situation in Toowoomba, QLD (back in Oz) back in the 60's where the Butcher next door to the local cinema got very annoyed with the patrons of the cinema pissing on the corrugated tin wall separating the two establishments at every intermission. He erected signs asking them not to p*ss on the wall as it stank up during the heat of the day driving away customers, but the problem persisted, until he connected an electric fence wire to the tin wall, that soon sorted them out! I really dismissed the story as a bit of BS until the early 80's an old guy I knew in Ipswich one night told me the same story, but added to it that one of his mates was so drunk he continued *squirting* and on each squirt he received a shock and would pull back, curse, then continue pissing on the wall until eventually he finished the job. So; either it is a well known urban myth retold or a true story, not really sure which, but maybe it could be used to good effect here on a private fence? It cannot kill you but from experience I know full well it gives you a hell of a kick! :biggrin: hehe

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. cabb

cabb DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster ✤Forum Sponsor✤

Ratings:
    +1,106 / 241
    Maybe, I've heard tales of kids pissing on electric fences used to contain animals on farms out of curiosity in the US. My understanding is that the fences alternated from hot to cold to prevent a life serious injury to humans and animals. :wideyed:

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    There was no curiosity involved with it when I was a kid. We had a pretty good understanding of what should happen. We just had to dare the right person for verification.

The Germans recently invented some paint that, when pissed on, bounces the p*ss back on the person's feet. I bet googling "German pee paint" would produce something useful.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. KINGCOLE

KINGCOLE DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +984 / 443
    Blood Type:
    A+
    You need to install an electric fence.

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. Jens K

Jens K DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +764 / 47
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    There you go Walls that 'pee back' tackle people who urinate in public

:wink:

• Like Like x 1
  7. birdwatch

birdwatch DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +308 / 188
    Blood Type:
    A+
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Brian Oinks

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I was just going to suggest, to anyone who understands the concept of playing Pool/ Billards to stand on a 45 degree angle, you could experiment, adding a spiral or zigzag to the stream so then it becomes the problem of the guy/guys standing next to you! :biggrin: hehe

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    But then they would be showing the entire world how little their peckers are. Filipinos peeing at a 45° angle on a wall = losing face.

• Funny Funny x 5
  10. Brian Oinks

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I have noticed how close they stand to the wall, I assumed it was just shyness :smuggrin: jeje

• Funny Funny x 2