Dumaguete Info Search

Trades & Labor Best Posts in Thread: Pest Control Company

1. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Best Answer
    I know this is a bit of an old thread but I have had such a 1st world experience I wanted to reenforce/update his reviews here.

I texted Ruben of Ruben Pest Control - 09265072891 back in June to spray our house because we had an infestation in the baseboards of the kitchen. He came, spent a couple hours being VERY thorough inside and outside to find and fix any issues. Charge for our 3 bedroom, 2 CR house was p2,500. He offered to come back monthly but I declined as I decided back in the US I didn't want to be around extra chemicals if there was no problem. That treatment was 6 months ago and while it was successful and I have no problems at the moment I wanted to keep it that way and get another treatment. So...

I texted Ruben last week to set up an appointment, he was available in 2 days but I scheduled today, Monday 3 December at 10am. Happily/surprisingly shocked (we are in the Philippines), he texted me this morning at 8am to verify he was still coming to the 10am appointment! Then arrived 15 minutes early!! It took him about 45 minutes this time to treat inside and out. Another p2,500 treatment I am confident and happy with.

If you need a pest control guy, Ruben is who you are looking for.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. WATSISNAME

WATSISNAME DI Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 100
    We got the guy suggested by @DavyL200.....He turned up that afternoon and gave a price, i informed the owner who gave the go ahead, and job was done next day.....I have a mate in aus who is a pest controller and told him what we had, and asked what needed doing, Ruben (the pesty here) treated it the same and with the same chemicals as my mate said needed doing.....
    So if you have pest problems i would say he is your man...
    Ruben 09265072891

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173

This is who I used as well and he did a solid job. I believe the name is Rujan though as I let him put his number in my phone and its what it says.

Rujan Pest Control

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Outcast

Outcast DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +335 / 128
    I wonder if he is any good exterminatingg ex wives.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    If you are talking about the massive swarms of large mosquito/small dragonfly looking insects those are called mayflies (not sure what the local word for them is). They only come out during certain times of the year but when they do come out...FFS keep the lights off at night!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    We had a problem like this a few months back,it was dry wood termites and were dropping piles of wood dust everywhere,didnt realise the damage they can do until the pest guy showed us.
    You can buy the stuff online but expensive for a liter.
    So try this guy and i know he will sort it, vira pest on 09265072891 the treatment you need is called agenda and is injected into the small holes using a syringe.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017