Dumaguete Info Search

Passports Philippines Passport DFA Authentication Process

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by PatO, Jan 12, 2012.

1. insultedintelligence

insultedintelligence DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone ever heard of turning left from the left lane? instead of pulling over to the right to turn left and cutting off the entire road? that's just common sense, which doesn't exist here. In 3 years I have had one taxi driver with a brain, yes only one.

2. ken kennedy

ken kennedy DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mazel tov I.I., you get the "biggest whining of the day" award. Chill..

3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    But avoiding almost certain death at every intersection is "more fun in the Philippines"! :wink:

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    "wait, you can't pay your hospital bill?"

Attached Files:

5. insultedintelligence

insultedintelligence DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You cant pay your bill?

Well at 2am when you have maxed out your daily ATM limit and no Bank is open its difficult. But I will not be forced to stay 24 more hours until the ATM works again only to increase the bill. Filipino's scramble around for days collecting money for the bill while the person they are collecting money for has a bill increasing at the same time. They CANNOT hold you, they just got everyone believing they can. They tried to get my Passport as collateral but I simply told them "its not gonna happen, your not getting my Passport, your not holding me here and I DARE YOU TO TRY" Then I left only to meet to guards at the door holding it closed, so I used my strength and forced myself through the doors and told them " I DARE YOU TO F*****G TOUCH ME! They did nothing and I went home. I returned 2 days later and paid my balance So dont let these hospitals fool you, they CANNOT hold you hostage!