Dumaguete Info Search


Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Posts in Thread: Philippines Safer Than USA & UK

  1. NYC

    NYC DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

    Reg.:
    17 Mai 2012
    Innlegg:
    565
    Liker mottatt:
    149
    Blood Type:
    A-
    I think Negros is a much safer place to be than any major US city because I feel there is far less chance of getting COVID. I doubt the Manila area is any better than any US city as far as chances of getting the virus.
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  2. Sedona

    Sedona DI Forum Adept

    Reg.:
    13 Jun 2017
    Innlegg:
    384
    Liker mottatt:
    163
    Being an archipelago, Philippines is not like other countries. I feel pretty secure in Dumaguete, if I lived in Manila then not so much.
     
    • Agree Agree x 4