Dumaguete Info Search

Philippines the beautiful

Discussion in 'Hobbies and special interests' started by TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE, Jan 16, 2015.

1. TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE

TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE DI Member ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Showcase Reviewer

Hospitality Industry
    Ratings:
    +122 / 31
    This is a (Flickr) Group that is less than 4 months old with 476 members and over 8000+ Images (all safe content) with outstanding Philippines Imagery. 100''s of Images from Dumaguete, If you have outstanding Imagery with-in the Philippines...of coarse share it to this Forum but also feel free to drop them in the (Flickr) Group. Tag images "Dumaguete" and also "Dumaguete City Forum" I am sure membership will grow here! If the Admins: of this forum accept this post than I shall add the Forums Link to the about section of the group -Philippines the beautiful- Dumaguete Forum.jpg

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I have no issues with it being here. Some nice images there. I see that they have a free wordpress site as well. It would be smart if they snatched up the domain name.....lots of assholes out there that just go around buying domain names up and then try to resell them at a ridiculous price.

Screenshot from 2015-01-16 15:19:46.png

I can host their website here. (If they have lots of images from Dumaguete I'm sure we could work out a deal for some free hosting for some free pictures for my articles) :wink:

3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :o o: Free, Hmmmmmmmmmm when was there ever a thing like a free Lunch?:jawdrop::meh::redface:

That word is one I always Question:cautious:

JP:wink:

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    FYI: the link to their group is Flickr: The Philippines the beautiful Pool
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421406939][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Not free, quid pro quo.

5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    AH! Well lets hope it is reciprocal then:thumbsup: cos Stranger things have Happened.:jawdrop:

JP:pompus:

6. OP
    OP
    TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE

TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE DI Member ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Showcase Reviewer

Hospitality Industry
    Ratings:
    +122 / 31
    Thank you friend for the positive accept (I am the head Admin: and creator of the Group) I will add your forum link to (the about section) Also the wordpress site is mine! As far as Domains.... I just create sites for free for now! Cheers Mate :smile:

7. OP
    OP
    TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE

Hospitality Industry
    Ratings:
    +122 / 31
    Your forum link is now posted and it will also appear on the main page of the Group in (Beta version) and will also appear to all that read Groups rules!

8. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+

Thanks for the linkback.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I added a few images of my own to your Flickr group.

10. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    Wondering if you could message me your User name there, so I can view your photography! Cheers