Dumaguete Info Search

Update Best Posts in Thread: Picture Uploading

1. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,391 / 1,263
    @Crystalhead
    Thank you. It did exactly what I needed.
    I didn't get to view the video, internet is s l o w (grumble).
    Hopefully later it will improve, or not :frown:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,007 / 1,093
    If your on a laptop or desktop...just go to your start menu and type in > paint ....... on most you will be able to then click on paint to open the paint program. I re-size all my Images that way. Go to youtube and search ( Microsoft paint tutorial resize an image) and away you go. Hope this helps some. I do realize that perhaps most know this already! You can also right click to access paint in most cases.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    It is something that the forum software is capable of doing. I do use free software to edit/resize my own pictures though. GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program GIMP is a photo editing software similar to Photoshop.....though it has a pretty sharp learning curve and would be a bit of overkill if you are just wanting to resize images. It's not something that you just upload a picture and it spits out image size/dimensions you want.

I am pretty sure that Windows has a program pre-installed that is capable of resizing images fairly easily. There are also several options I found with a quick Google search. However, I cannot vouch for these programs and I won't link any program download links that I have no personally used because of the virus risks with Windows.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1