Dumaguete Info Search


Plastic driver's license card

Discussie in 'Dumaguete City' gestart door NowandThen, 27 mei 2022.

  1. OzeMike

    OzeMike DI Forum Adept

    Berichten:
    429
    Trofeepunten:
    186
    Beroep:
    Retired
    Locatie:
    Dumaguete
    Ratings:
    +625 / 46
    Blood Type:
    O+
    My expiring Driving Licence was from Cebu LTO with my old address in Mactan before moving to Duma to live.
    Can I get it renewed here in Duma LTO?
     
  2. Crystalhead

    Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

    Berichten:
    1.957
    Trofeepunten:
    371
    Beroep:
    retired
    Locatie:
    Canada and Neg. OR.
    Ratings:
    +2.039 / 1.093
    On the on-set....it seems so.


    Can I renew my driver's license anywhere in the Philippines?
    -- YES...Visit the nearest LTO office, licensing center, or LTO renewal office in select malls to submit all required documents. Once the receiving personnel confirm that your documents are valid and complete, have your biometrics and photo taken. LTO will release your new driver's license and an official receipt. posted Jun 21, 2022
    -- More on requirments @here
    https://www.globe.com.ph/go/travel-...-drivers-license-how-to-apply-renew.html#gref
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    NowandThen

    NowandThen DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

    Berichten:
    429
    Trofeepunten:
    136
    Ratings:
    +353 / 87
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    Fair enough. But the big question is whether this plastic ID card is finally available in Dumaguete. As already mentioned, I completed all the paperwork in spring 2022. The last time I was at LTO was in September. Still nothing. I'm currently overseas again and will be back in January 2023. If it doesn't work out again, I'll definitely go to Cebu. Or, as suggested, to Bais. What a nightmare.

    Gesendet von meinem M2101K6G mit Tapatalk
     
    • Like Like x 2
Laden...