Dumaguete Info Search

Plastic driver's license card

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by NowandThen, May 27, 2022.

1. OzeMike

OzeMike DI Forum Adept

Retired
    Ratings:
    +621 / 46
    Blood Type:
    O+
    My expiring Driving Licence was from Cebu LTO with my old address in Mactan before moving to Duma to live.
    Can I get it renewed here in Duma LTO?

2. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,977 / 1,087
    On the on-set....it seems so.

Can I renew my driver's license anywhere in the Philippines?
    -- YES...Visit the nearest LTO office, licensing center, or LTO renewal office in select malls to submit all required documents. Once the receiving personnel confirm that your documents are valid and complete, have your biometrics and photo taken. LTO will release your new driver's license and an official receipt. posted Jun 21, 2022
    -- More on requirments @here
    https://www.globe.com.ph/go/travel-...-drivers-license-how-to-apply-renew.html#gref

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    NowandThen

NowandThen DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +353 / 87
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    Fair enough. But the big question is whether this plastic ID card is finally available in Dumaguete. As already mentioned, I completed all the paperwork in spring 2022. The last time I was at LTO was in September. Still nothing. I'm currently overseas again and will be back in January 2023. If it doesn't work out again, I'll definitely go to Cebu. Or, as suggested, to Bais. What a nightmare.

Gesendet von meinem M2101K6G mit Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2