Dumaguete Info Search

Question PM (private message)?

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by kelpguy, Apr 9, 2015.

1. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +673 / 92
    i was wandering around in the forum settings department looking for an option to get an email notification of a DI PM. alot of the terminology is confusing to me.

is there a setting for getting an email notifying me of a PM?

thanks...

2. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    yes the contact button above the persons name use to work but not now , their must be some way to do it as i received a pm 2 days ago

3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Click on your username in the top right then click "Contact Details". Check the box that says, "Receive email when a new conversation message is received". This should be enabled by default. You might want to check to see if the email linked to your account is still valid as it looks like this setting is already enabled for your account.

4. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    yes maybe enabled, can i change the email adress on my account?( signed dumb pecker)lol

)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Dear Dumb Pecker,

Yes, you can. Go to your username and click "Contact Details", edit your email and then click "Save Changes". Once you have entered an email you will get an email from the forum asking you to verify your email account. You must click on the link in that email to regain full forum privileges. (Meaning you must use a valid email address that you have access to.)

Screenshot from 2015-04-09 13:06:42.png
    Note: it will not say "Update your email here". It will have the email address currently on file with the forum.

Regards,
    Wrye

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1