Dumaguete Info Search

Police clearance / medical exam

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by rbrown, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Charlie

Charlie DI Senior Member Restricted Account Veteran Coast Guard

Ratings:
    +417 / 128

Well, anyone silly enough to wear "red coats" while fighting a war doesn't have much of a chance to win. Red doesn't make very good camouflage. They made easy targets though. Thanks for the help. :smile:

2. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    I think Bill Cosby said it best;

"Suppose way back in history if you had a referee before every war, and the guy called the toss. Let’s go to the Revolutionary War."
    [Referee speaking] "British call heads. It’s tails. What do you do, settlers? . . . Settlers say that during the war they will wear any color clothes that they want to, shoot from behind the rocks and trees and everywhere. Says your team must wear red and march in a straight line."

Larry

3. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Or prob better to say company's that deal with this!

4. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    I think the red was so you could not tell they were injured

5. OP
    OP
    rbrown

rbrown DI Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 8
    Is it any wonder people don't post on here more? I asked about something and many of you turned it into something totally different....and you do not comprehend English very well because NO one said anything about a government agency!

6. simple mind

simple mind DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    Be patient please, your question is still pondered upon, the others are imitating Filipino attitude wheras, they don't know the answer, they will change the subject...

7. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Police reports, visas, and ACR cards are all issued by government agencies. If you have the time to move/start new threads every time someone goes a wee bit off topic I could sure use a volunteer moderator! The pay is nothing and the rewards are less.

Otherwise, there are other forums that are strictly moderated in this regard, try this one

Living In Cebu Forums

Larry