Dumaguete Info Search

POOR PINAY vs DIRTHY JOE ??

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by mokum, Sep 14, 2013.

1. OP
    OP
    mokum

mokum DI Senior Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +574 / 136
    Well said Wrey.... What you have seen in documentatries(?) I experienced ( and heard from several other girls) this with the daughter of one of my workers long time ago. She went to Japan as a cultural dancer, 16 years old, on a fake passport.
    This so called spotters who roam around looking for sexy young girls (preferable poor so they can borrow money to the parents to set them under pressure) and the traffickers should be in the spotlight not marriage eager foreigners.

2. flxibl2006

flxibl2006 DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    If Ms. Garcia is really so concerned for her sisters she should require this background check for every man, why be so obviously racist?

Scott

3. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    This being the Catholic Philippines, is oral sex (giving and receiving) considered sexual exploitation? What about doggy style?
    Interesting wording. God forbid we make them work.

Wait, what? She shouldn't have to work but I do? And where does retirement or pension fall in this list?

Which would probably be invalid if they were to follow me around town on a typical weekend to verify my good moral charater. :wink:

Personally, I think all you guys and all my friends and of course myself are the types of dirty foreigners I wouldn't want my daughter to be with. So, nobody look to me to offer testimony of good moral character. :wink:

4. Vicmico

Vicmico DI Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Found this on another blog of an expat in the Phils:

Q.: Which three tips would you like to give future expats before they embark on their new life in the Philippines?
    A.: Just three tips? I could give many more, but OK here are the most important ones:

Learn about your new country, there is a lot of information on the internet these days. Read a lot and try to remember it.
    Prepare yourself very well. The Philippines is a so called Third world country and it will stay that way the coming decades. Filipinos have their own culture and ways of doing things. Do never try to tell them how to do things. Respect their way of things.
    NEVER forget that you are a guest in their country. Behave like a guest and adjust to their way of life.

This was part of an interview and I figured it might explain my sentiments as I expressed earlier in this thread as I fully agree with what was stated. (The person interviewed has been in country now for over 5 years, married with a Filipina for almost 25 yrs and lives in Antipolo).

Vicmico

5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Ok, kind of hard to find the 3 tips there but let me try to pull them out.

*learn about your new country.
    *read a lot and try to remember it
    *Filipinos have their own culture

Yep, brilliant advice. Don't forget, chew your food before you swallow. That has to be the most generic advice I've ever read about moving here. The only time that is an acceptable answer is if a filipino is asking the question.

6. Vicmico

Vicmico DI Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Ok Wrye, you managed to fail miserably (why am I not surprised). Try again and remember the first tip starts with 'Learn', the second one with 'Prepare' and the last one with the word in capitals: 'NEVER'. This is my last posting on this thread - it has become too tedious.

Vicmico

7. fundiver198

fundiver198 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    If this is approved, it will be a severe human rights infringement, because it is a fundamental human rights for all adult to engage in a marriage. But perhaps the Philippines also plan to exit the UN and cut all ties to international society? There are idiotic politicians everywhere. And the Philippines for sure have more than its fair share of them including this Gwendolyn Garcia.

But of course its better for her to direct public attention away from herself and her corrupt colleagues enriching themselfes at the cost of the philippine population, and point fingers instead at those bad "outsiders".

I wish I could say, this was funny, but actually its not. Its just depressing.

8. fundiver198

fundiver198 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Because blatant racism is, what she hope will give her more votes, so she can get elected again and enrich herself and her family even more by equally blatant corruption. Like 99% of all other politicians here. I have yet to meet a single pinoy, who feel enthusiastic about his or her right to vote at elections. Every single person I have discussed the subject with, feel completely disillusioned and say, that it doesn´t really matter, who is in power, because they are all just completely corrupt. And rightfully so I think.

I probably shouldn`t read articles like this about local politics. Because it just makes me so angry, that I almost forget, why I love this country. It is for sure not for its policians, lets just leave it at that :-)

9. simple mind

simple mind DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    The point is, as "fundiver198" already stated, the politicians love for attention for their future actions, as everybody can see this is everywhere the same, they are full of BS up to their necks and will do the most ridiculous things to get public attention and in this case she uses the obvious target, and that's us, most likely because she hates us...

10. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,538 / 1,016
    The U.S. requires one to request the approval for capacity to marriage procedure, not sure what other countries. Moreover, my guess is there are a higher number of foreigners with girl friends and no plans for marriage so why all the whining about this post? Just a lot of bitching over nothing, as usual.