Dumaguete Info Search

Port Royale Water Park

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by PatO, Apr 12, 2024.

1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,575 / 1,017
    My son and friends went to the Port Royale Water Park earlier this week. My son, and a classmate, got what the internet website described as symptoms of a chlorine rash covering a good part of his body, the other kids did not get a rash. It itches and has little bumps that turned to blisters. I applied a hydrocortisone cream as suggested by the website. That caused the blisters to hurt. I am hoping it goes away soon.

2. God Bless Texas

God Bless Texas DI Member

Ratings:
    +294 / 17
    First off, prayers for your son for a quick recovery

Wow, any fever or thoughts of going to a dr- not the brgy clinic - but a real doctor?
    Truly, prayer to wake up tomorrow like nothing happened. Pls let us know.

3. OP
    OP
    PatO

Ratings:
    +4,575 / 1,017
    Thank you. No doctor involved. Back and stomach still with rash and applied hydrocortisone this morning. Blisters on leg drying up. No fever. If rash doesn't go away, will go to doctors, butI assume a prescription for similar med.

4. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,023 / 1,093
    Sure it will be clear within a few short days. The only other thing that would help will be a topical antihistamine.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. OP
    OP
    PatO

Ratings:
    +4,575 / 1,017
    Rash completely gone, took about 8 days

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1