Dumaguete Info Search

Passports Possibly, 21'000php to renew a Passport?

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by marsbombe, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Manzanita

Manzanita DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Never mind asking for receipts, just go ahead and find another girlfriend.

Consider it lesson learned.

It's best to come on over. And listen to the advice of the seasoned expats here.

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    If you ever find one who is able to use Photoshop, please refer her to me, I look for a someone actually able to use a computer since about 6 years in various field and tried enough "experts". nope they can't, and there creativity is limited to be 3rd grader standard, latest after the 5th test it repeats itself... after 3 applicants you've seen the whole wide world of local creation abilities, usually based on free online apps, but not photoshop.

The average person here takes the shortcut which is usually a stupid lie, which includes, but is not limited to:

the dog ate it,
    it got wet,
    my bag was stolen,
    it is in my aunties house, but she is in Manila now

3. Ten Twenty Lenny

Ten Twenty Lenny DI Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 3
    That's way too much money..Don't send any more..If your serious just fly here....See what's happening and get on the job training from it...

4. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
  5. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    Hey Marsbombe it was only P21k it could have been your house or your bank account, we have all been there, burnt and a little more cautious, like others have said send no more money, come here see her and see if she is a scammer, if so your heart can be mended instantly hehe. Good luck

6. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    A watch list should be set up for those interested in a lady, scammer names which may or may not be legit & pics could be posted so new guy’s can get the heads up & be one step ahead, A friend of mine in Bacolod said he went into an internet cafe to watch the footy, he was distracted by 2 girls chatting on the pc’s beside him, they had a clip board on which had a few different email addresses and men’s names, it was hi john can you sent me some more money, then bye, next page hi Frank can you send me some more money, each girl had at least 3 different guys that they were getting money out of, probably on regular basis.
    Btw without being bias some men need to be on the same watch list hehe

7. Manzanita

Manzanita DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    I've seen the same thing in internet cafe's both in Manila and Cebu. The girl will have a notebook for reference and be going through one contact after another.

A regular cottage industry...

8. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0

The watchlist would likely have a million girls listed. This has become one of the largest influxes of income here, and is now at least rivaling the amounts sent by OFWs.

There is a forum for listing of scammers, but it is not very active.

DragonLadies.org BBS • Information

Larry

9. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    it is offline for maintance, maybe they are just adding the pics of my ex :D

10. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    ... and 30 Million guys who complain that they could not see the red lights flashing, cause the girl they met online is of course sooooo different.

I am totally sure the amount of send money from "guys soooo much in love" is significantly higher than the money send by OFWs; as is the income from asian weekend tourists to different locations in Luzon. But as this kind of business is not existing in the PI, there ain't be any numbers available. However, take both down and the PI could probably shut down