Dumaguete Info Search

Passports Possibly, 21'000php to renew a Passport?

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by marsbombe, Oct 14, 2012.

1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    marsbombe, you set yourself up for a flogging on this forum. If you read some of the previous posts by guys who have experienced the good, bad, and ugly and who offer suggestions for others to consider so they don't get burned as well, you may realize there is value in their experience. What the f&%$ kind of response to you expect to get on this forum?
    I agree with Gass, either you are trying to give us a hand job or you are really lame. Whatever, get over it..

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I have met her though and smelled the scam before I walked in the door. In her defense that could have came from any of the girls in Why Not though.

3. pablitho53

pablitho53 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone,

I am a 61 yr old Canadian and am planning on visiting your lovely neck of the woods in December. I plan on living there for 6 months and test the waters.

Currently torn between Dumagute and Valencia. I am leaning more towards Valencia because of the temperate climate.

would like to rent a furnished apartment in Valencia. Tried searching online without much luck. Any helful contact info will be much appreciated.

I would also like to speak with a local physician regarding cost of medications for my health issues. a contact # would be greatly appreciated.

Warmest wishes,

Paul

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Might have better luck opening a new thread and introducing yourself. Give us some price ranges on what your willing to pay. I know some apartments for 5k pesos a month and some for 25k a month in Valencia and many in between, this will depend on what standard of living you are looking for and how much space you want. Depending on your medical needs you might want to look at Cebu more so than Dumaguete. More information is needed.