Dumaguete Info Search

Feedback Best Posts in Thread: Post(s) Deleted

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I have no problem with people voicing opposing opinions, disagreeing with those opinions is not an intolerance to other's opinions. @DavyL200 and @AndyG can both see posts that have been deleted. The only posts I delete are double posts and spam messages...and since you can't see who is moderating/deleting posts you have no idea who is deleting what. Please backup your accusations by providing a link to a thread where I have deleted a post that I disagreed with.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I tried being reasonable and explaining where your post went. You decided to remain unreasonable. You are about to find out what negative ratings issued by forum members do to your account.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Outcast

Outcast DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +335 / 128
    oh, good one. but i am leaning more towards "whingers_r_us"

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Can't even remember the name or topic of a thread or even roughly what the topic was about? Odd considering the accusation. I think most people would vaguely remember where such a thing would have happened on the forum. Was it one of your posts that was deleted?

It isn't my site, nobody is doing moderation for me. But it is not uncommon for forums to have more than one moderator. It should not come as a surprise to anyone.

Yeah, I'm not interested in any of that here. Go back to the Why Not thread if you want to discuss Why Not or comments made there.

You accused me of some pretty unethical behavior....back it up.

• Like Like x 2