Dumaguete Info Search


Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Posts in Thread: Power fluctuating supply today

  1. Kilam63

    Kilam63 DI Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Air Force

    Reg.:
    28 Aug 2017
    Innlegg:
    121
    Liker mottatt:
    28
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Recently our voltage would drop below 165v and knock out our AVR so we bought a new 15kva transformer from Polaris for 68K php. When asked about refurbished units they mentioned they would not sell refubished ones since there is a greater chance of failure. Once tested by Polaris we took the test results to the Noreco main office to schedule its installation and paid the 300php installation fee. Installation day took another 4k php for additional wires, they hoisted the unit up the pole with a hoist pulley block, hooked it up the the main line and we have been a constant 220v ever since.
     
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. eskirvin

    eskirvin DI Forum Adept Blood Donor Veteran Navy

    Reg.:
    30 Mar 2020
    Innlegg:
    329
    Liker mottatt:
    131
    Blood Type:
    A-
    I sure think it would be. I'll be getting a couple of estimates for just such an install in July. I will start with just battery backup, with the Noreco supply charging them, then add panels later. I'll make sure to get a proper hybrid controller to properly account for the panels later on.
     
    • Like Like x 2
    Sist redigert: 2 Jun 2022