Dumaguete Info Search

Suggestion Prefix name for "Must Read" Threads

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by Rye83, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    No, I think you miss my Point. When people want to know things, it is usually WHAT, WHERE, HOW & WHEN I am just saying sometimes people may want to know why they should do things or not maybe "Can I" may be a better question.
    Just trying to cover bases I have noticed at times.

2. nwlivewire

nwlivewire DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Army Navy

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +715 / 91
    Blood Type:
    A+
    OK. I'll put the Whoa on my Nellie. hahaha

Thanks for pointing out the rest of your website -- will check it out.

And Thank-You so much for all that you and the moderators do here to make this such a great place to visit!

When I get to Duma, if I can render an assist, let me know. It'd be my pleasure!

V/R,
    nwlivewire

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :wink: From the two you have put up already I have a Vote of Confidence and Well done on this for you. :thumbsup:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Alright. I think I have the "Where to Find" sub-forum sorted. Much easier to sort through and find information (IMO anyways). Hopefully the prefix "categories" make sense. (Not that I am going to go through and change them and then remark 7 pages of "Where to Find" threads again if it doesn't. :wink:)

Where to Find... | Dumaguete Info
    Read Me: - "Where to Find" Forum | Dumaguete Info

"Best Answers" voting has been in that section for awhile but I'm not sure I ever mentioned it before.
    I've also made this a prefix. I'll start throwing them on threads that deserve it as I find them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2