Dumaguete Info Search

PrensBana passed away unexpected and suddenly at home on Feb 26, 2013

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by PrensBana, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Prenilie

Prenilie DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, I got a lot of support from family, friends and people from church. God really cares and I believe Prensbana is always with me in spirit. I am touched when I read his post the other day

http://www.dumagueteinfo.com/board/...-here-philippines-10038-5.html#post1851870462.

It hurt so much when someone whom you loved will be gone forever. All his reminders are too painful. It's not easy to let go. I am so thankful that he left me an angel. But he would of been very happy if he knew that I was 1 month pregnant when he died. Anyway, I am expecting a baby girl in four months time and she will be my best of friends forever.

2. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I just read Prensdbana's post about your love story, i was touched by the words he used to describe you in that poem, indeed it was a very nice true love story. It's a shame that he will not be there to see your beautiful daughter but at least he left you a memory of him and of how much he loved you. I hope you look after yourself for you and the bub. she may grew up without a father but im sure she will be fine because I believe that your always gonna be there for her. take care.