Dumaguete Info Search


Prepare yourself for the new improved BS

Discussie in 'Expat Section' gestart door ex231, 8 mrt 2014.

  1. Dave & Imp

    Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

    Brian, you can figure your finished it... I just needed a laugh. Sorry if I offended you, my apologize. I thought it was you who said Australians preferred sheep in another thread, so I thought you were cool with the sheep concept, maybe I was wrong. Please recall that my daughter is Australian.

    I was not trying to do Nationality bashing as much as creating a little team (country in this case) rivalry, as with sport teams. We all need to look in the mirror and just figure we are all humans, and laugh a little in my opinion, but everyone has their own approaches to life.
     
  2. brian ausie

    brian ausie DI Forum Patron

    alls cool bro

     
  3. roadking

    roadking DI Member Veteran Air Force

    Getting back to the thread, I have fallen foul of this US./ English date format thing, as many different govt dept have no standard date format , So I have resorted to putting the month down in the written form Ie : today 10.Mar.14.
    seems to work, haven't had it rejected yet, But there's always time .....
     
  4. brian ausie

    brian ausie DI Forum Patron

    yea I do the same saves confusion

     
  5. Jack Peterson

    Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

    Great Idea Chaps. the only snag would be, when you fill in a form, with the little boxes /mm/ /dd/ /yyyy/ or as they say now /dd/mm/yyyy/

    JP


     
  6. roadking

    roadking DI Member Veteran Air Force

    I still write the month down, & have had no problem..
    As we know , nobody in the departments concerned actually reads these forms any way !... O-xI
     
Laden...