Dumaguete Info Search

Problem loading pictures

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by PatO, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Yes; Microsoft Paint does affect the quality of the image, using Paint will cause an image to pixelate compared to using Adobe Photoshop - Ulead Photoimpact - CorelDraw etc

As you wisely stated, always retain your original and save the altered image as a Copy or rename it 01 or whatever after it, when I resize images with 800x or 1024x etc after so when I go back I know which image has already been resized to what...

Microsoft Paint is good for making the 'weight' of the image smaller, a 1024x image in Photoshop will come in around 1.3 megabytes where as saving the exact same image in MS Paint will weigh in around 400 kilobytes but with the loss of around 2/3rds in weight you lose the same in image quality.

So always keep your original images backed up in their own folder for future reference or printing out as they will print without the pixelation like you will get with MS Paint.

2. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    Thank You Doctor :D

3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Well lets see what happens now! Well Well seems my Photos are the right Size:rolleyes:, go for the Bike photos Pat! :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    Okay, will give it a try. So all four pictures loaded, I uploaded individually. Easy to use. Private pedicab, took 10 weeks to build and attach to my motor bike. Total cost 27,000p. Thanks Wrye

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    so lets try it again, Hope it works, Yeahhhhhhhh now we are in Business with Photos. and attachments added to the Photos if wanted Great Job!.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    You can load up any size you want. The software automatically resizes them for you. Shouldn't be an issue.

Closing thread. If you have any further problems with pictures start a new thread.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.