Dumaguete Info Search

Sold Pups for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ShawnM, Dec 6, 2014.

1. OP
    OP
    ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,744 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    When I was stationed in California I used to find the Filipina dependent wives out hitting the weekend garage sales. When I was getting ready to move to Okinawa I had a garage sale and something would be marked $1 and would want to offer a quarter...funny stuff.

Shawn

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +1,744 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Earlier today I had our neighbor that has one of our pups (we are within shouting distance) asking if the pup was at our house. It took me a minute and went to check how many pups were at the house...I had an extra one. We had some guys working on the internet for the house coming and going this morning so when she was at the gate he just let her in.

Once I got her back outside the gate she went running back to her home, to the relief of her new owner. He was really worried so it was good that she is keeping things between our house and his.

Shawn

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    ShawnM

Ratings:
    +1,744 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Mom and pup.JPG The pups are getting pretty big, but still love their mother.

Shawn

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    ShawnM

Ratings:
    +1,744 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    We have watched how the pup we gave to the neighbors has been doing, she was pretty much alone, chained and crying (today) as they were gone for a majority of the day. Cherry went and took her back. I know the owner's loved her and spent a lot of time with her but she was just too much for them (big and active), plus they don't have a yard. It was a mutual agreement with no hard feelings.

She is a bit thin, so we will take care of that as well as getting her back to toning down the energy levels as she can run free around and in the house. I had expressed my view on chaining dogs and they said it was only during work (they are doing a few upgrades), they also thought she would just stay at the house but told them she would want to run as they need the exercise.

Bottom line, anyone wanting to take on a larger dog that also happens to be very active needs to understand what you are getting into. These pups come from a great line, they are sweet, loving and protective. With that said, you need to be able to provide the training and environment to integrate them into you family.

Shawn

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    ShawnM

Ratings:
    +1,744 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    The pup we got back from the neighbors is doing well, she's playing with her brothers and sisters; but tormenting our little pups a bit. We called her Miss Violet, she was renamed Beauty but with a new violet collar we picked up today she is back to being Miss Violet.

She is a bit hyper still, surprised that came out in the short time she was away from us as she was the most laid back of our pups. I don't think she was getting the attention and interaction that she needed. I am really happy that Cherry went and took her back.

Most important is that the pups go to homes that can take care of them. It has never been about pricing for these guys, if you can give one a good home then give me a yell...be advised that I will ask a lot of questions to make sure they are going to the right environment; we love the pups and only want to ensure they will be loved in their new homes.

Shawn

• Like Like x 3
  6. OP
    OP
    ShawnM

Ratings:
    +1,744 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    All the pups have had parvo (distemper) twice, dewormed 3 times, rabies as well as an IVERTMECTIN injection recently.

I tried to upload some recent pics but that is not working.

Shawn

7. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Papa Shawn, Mama Cherry, look at me now, HUH! The runt was the boss But....................:whistling:

MIDNIGHT AT 4 MONTHS TOMORROW. 15TH FEB

midnight AT 4 MONTHS.jpg

What a Beauty she is Growing into Shawn.

JP:bag: :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    ShawnM

Ratings:
    +1,744 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Jack...what a beautiful girl, she is growing into a great dog with a great family for her. The Dalmatian look is really strong, but does she come wagging half her backside with her tail? That has got to be one of the strongest things I've seen from her mother in our other pups...plus the want to just be petted and held.

We thank you for giving her a loving home. I know Cherry would love to get together again and see Midnight again.

Shawn

9. OP
    OP
    ShawnM

Ratings:
    +1,744 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Here are some pics of the pups, they are definitely getting big. We still have some loving pups that are looking for a new home, so if you are able to take on a larger dog that will love you and your family let me know.

Shawn

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Now that is a real tear jerking thing to watch, "Molly" ( the Labrador) has the same gait as "Midnight" and it is so nice yet funny to see them walking together, like a couple of "Ladies of the Night" Hips and Backsides swaying in Unison. You are as always welcome to Come over anytime you are in Dumaguete, Of course Azon Works Mon/Fri so a Weekend is always better for their Chin-wag as we hit a Bottle or two. :wink:

JP:bag: