Dumaguete Info Search

Sold Pups for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ShawnM, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Nah, that takes about 1 1/2 hours.....on a 1000CC sports bike. :wink: It's a nice ride though. Glad to see that you found a good home for all the pups.

• Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    They were in a minivan, and not sure the exact way they went; good folks.

I think anyone could get the idea from reading any of my posts that both me and the wife truly care about our dogs and the pups we found homes for. Our dogs are raised to be part of the family, even our 2 small local dogs are treated the same as our big dogs, the wife probably spoils the runt too much.

It looks like our pups have all gone to good homes but I am not looking forward to going through this again if our Belgian is pregnant (and it looks like she is), so you may see another "pups for sale" in a few months. I have enjoyed the feedback on this thread as well as the off line talks, seems to be a number of us here that love our dogs and only want the best for them.

Shawn

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Got one of my male pups back yesterday. He was not gone for too long so he fit right back in.

Folks want a bigger dog/pup but do not always understand the work it takes. Both me and the wife will talk about how they need exercise and interaction with their new family, especially at their age...they are really active. No big deal to me as I would rather see a good pup come back home and he was pretty excited to be back.

He looks good (actually have a hard time telling him apart from the male I kept). He'll get a bath today and a complete check for any ticks and fleas, hopefully the shampoo takes care of most.

He is happy to be back home and was running all over and playing with his brother and our little dogs.

He is a good dog as well as all our pups have been, he just needs a home that can take him for walks and tons of interaction with the family...he will have it here, but really only want to keep the 1 pup.

I was told that I listed my pups for less than I should have, so this male is up for 10,000 or free to a home that will not chain or cage him. I am straight on my views on chaining or caging.

Shawn

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    ShawnM

Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    The male pup went out this morning, talked to the guy for a bit so I feel good about the pup going home with him. Our neighbors actually were the ones that put him in touch with us. He wanted a bigger dog but was scared of getting a breed like a pit bull. He noticed that our Belgian is pregnant (getting obvious now) and has already said he wants another pup when they are ready. He spent some time with our dogs before making his choice and with talking to him he knows what he is getting into with a larger dog.

Shawn

• Like Like x 1