Dumaguete Info Search

Quotes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by john boy, Apr 25, 2009.

1. OP
    OP
    john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 230
    If it ain't broke Wrye fix it?

Still around guys just stressing out over current state of the Middle East........JB

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    He who hesitates, is LOST

[​IMG] I was on my way out there to sort them out but I can't get this nag to Move LOL, Nice to see you on here again JB [​IMG]

3. OP
    OP
    john boy

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 230
    "What you have never had ,you never miss"
    That may well of been the case before technology hit us, but now when people so poor, see others so rich, I find it hard to believe they dont feel some resentment.
    Poverty is a breeding ground for radicalization.......JB

• Like Like x 3
  4. OP
    OP
    john boy

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 230
    Friendship means
    Understanding not agreement
    It means forgiveness not forgetting
    It means the memories last even if contact is lost....unknown
    :cheers::cheers:

• Like Like x 2
  5. OP
    OP
    john boy

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 230
  6. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Sometimes JB we can see it either way, the Begining of the End or the End of the Begining, both have a lot of weight to carry but both can ease the mind. I know which I prefer.

• Like Like x 1
  7. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    "You can never give up because quitting is not an option. No matter how dark it is or how weak you get, until you take that last breath, you must fight.” ~ Wayman Tisdale (1964-2009)
    Wayman Tisdale was a great NBA basketball player and fantastic jazz musician. He died at age 44 of bone cancer, but never gave up. ESPN had his story tonight. He is my inspiration. May he R.I.P.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    It's not what you don't know that gets you in trouble, it's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Mark Twain

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cletus

Cletus DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +357 / 107
    JB, I along with many other people were and have been poor and we are not radicals. Osama Bin Laden was a very wealthy guy, money is coming to these radical groups from not poor people.

You have bought into the lie the governments and media want you to believe. They need an enemy, so they create one, rich people. This makes it easier for the confiscatory taxes imposed by said governments so they can spend it telling the misinformed how they will help the poor people but it only gets worse as the pols are lining their own pockets with other peoples money. Obama, supposedly is one a multimillionare but when he started in pols he was a poor man? How can this be he is very much for the poor.

Al Gore has hundreds of millions, yet he has never had a job except in government. There are many others that have and are currently taking thru crony capitalism.

Do you really think political corruption in the Philippines is any worse than your UK or US? It takes a different approach but it is corruption nevertheless.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    My goodness Wryre how so very true, and YET Oh ! so many, would never believe you.:smile: or Mark Twain for that matter! :rolleyes:

JP:wink: