Dumaguete Info Search

Rabbitton by Pamplona

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by DAVE1952, Apr 19, 2022.

1. DAVE1952

DAVE1952 DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,095 / 219
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Rabbitton is a small animal farm, we went there on Sunday as a family of 4, two adults two children, P450 entry fee for the 4 of us with a P50 discount for me being an old Fart, you get a dedicated guide to show you around, which takes about an hour, there they have Rabbits, Chickens with many being fancy breeds, Turtles and Sheep, they have a horse there and a short 5min ride on this is P30, after the tour they show you to a Bahay Kuba to give a complimentary drink there was a menu there and we ordered some lights bites, the food is nothing special but not bad either for the price, Pizza is around p180, Burger P130 a large brewed Coffee is P40, so not at all bad all things considered, we come away with 3 Rabbits as Pets, one of them was won on an Easter Egg Hunt, the other two were P400 each, the children had a great day.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I've been there as well. Worth seeing once.

3. Dutchie

Dutchie DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 123
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Been there once, but quite a while ago, so things might be different now.
    At the time the facilities were sub standard, as were available seats/tables.
    My overall impression was that the site was still in need of substantial investment.
    Probably still a good bet for a visit with young children, but beyond that age group lacking in appeal.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Ozzyguy

Ozzyguy DI Forum Adept

Retired
    Ratings:
    +364 / 182
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Do they have rabbit pie

5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    They had rotisserie rabbit (or something similar to that) if you order ahead. You might be able to request special items from the kitchen though.

6. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Rabbit Adobo... and not bad at that..