Dumaguete Info Search

Rain

Discussion in 'News and Weather' started by PatO, May 9, 2015.

1. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    This lot has got to bring some rain, maybe the start of the rainy season

image.jpg

• Informative Informative x 4
  2. KINGCOLE

KINGCOLE DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +984 / 443
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Had rain in Batinguel yesterday evening, my daughter was running around screaming and whooping with joy, until it stopped 30 seconds later.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. blueskies

blueskies DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +204 / 35
    Emergency situation here! :hungry::hurting: i had 3 variety of rare Heliconia died and also some red,pink ginger plants, 2 variety of hybrid Ginger Curcuma from thailand immediately dis appear 2months ago, 2 variety of Palm trees burned but on coma, and my beloved bermudas that my darling bana water twice or more per day are on coma as well. Happy to hear more birds and seeing dragon flies at the pool but i think its no good for them to have chlorine.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Well that was our 10 mins of the Wet stuff, just got in from Walking the dogs and nearly got my hair wet!:roflmao:

JP :bag: :whistling:

5. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    4 hours of nice cooling rain tonight,atlast!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. KINGCOLE

KINGCOLE DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +984 / 443
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Must be a lot of Brits on here, all we seem to talk about, is the weather. After we've had a month of continuous rain, my wife and daughter will be walking around like mummies, complaining how cold it is. I'm just....................................
    download.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    We had a couple hours of good rain last night. Freaked the puppies out at first as they have not seen substantial rain but it did not take long for them to start running around in it, guess it is the Belgian Malinois blood in them as she loves water.

Shawn

• Like Like x 2
  8. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I'm the same as them. I'm usually not happy about rain as I go everywhere on a motorcycle. If it rains it better happen when there is a bar nearby. :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. DavyL200

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    That was some serious storm last night, the edge ran right along the coast. The fork lightening was everywhere and close and for the second time the TV power supply birthday again.
    Would love to know how ours gets it as must travel down the cable somehow as the power cable is on a surge protector!
    Just maybe it's the start of the rainy season.

10. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    :nailbiting: Hoping last night was a rare one in that the Winds and Rain did some damage, I got pockets of Water under latex Paint where there is no Pipework or such
    Even my Terrace Columns took a beating and I got Water under the paint. Just waiting for the damage report from my man. I got a 1 meter Overhang but it still put me quite a lot of Water on the terrace so the Wind must have been a Driver
    :roflmao: Only bin 1 night and here we are starting to b*tch.:sneaky: But the grass looks a little more healthier this morning but...............:yawn: Kept me awake some hours.

JP :bag: :unsure:

• Like Like x 1