Dumaguete Info Search

Health & Wellness Best Posts in Thread: Recommendation for Physical Therapist, especially for VA Rated Vets

1. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    This is a Recommendation for the Physical Therapist that has been doing home visits for me since August 2020. In my case it helps a lot with pain relief for my spine/back/neck issues. He is willing and able (has a motor and a car) to cover a wide area, I am in Valencia. I waited this long to recommend him so I could be 1) sure he was effective and reliable, and 2) specifically to verify US Veterans that are VA Disability Rated will be reimbursed through FMP.

Note for US Veterans with VA Rated Disability(ies) - With the Ortho Department at VA Manila being closed, they told me to be seen locally. I went to Silliman and got a referral from Orthopedics to Silliman Physical Therapy, they said they were not set up to do more than a specific are (like knee, shoulder, ect) and my whole spine was beyond their scope. So she gave me a referral to Ace who is a Licensed Physical Therapist. I started seeing him once a week and then increased to twice a week. FMP approved and reimbursed me for not only the Doctor Visits, but also every Therapy Visit that I submitted.

Here is a bit of what he does, and his contact info:
    Neurological cases such as stroke, parkinson's disease, cerebral palsy, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, to musculoskeletal cases such as back pain, fractures, sprains, joint pain. Also catering to geriatric (old) patients and pediatric (children) patients. Can also do general fitness screening and sports conditioning.
    Ace Vincent M. Timtim, PTRP - 09213272686
    (he is a Filipino with excellent English)

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  2. Pompolino

Pompolino DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +404 / 53
    Steve, great post and very informative. Maybe @Notmyrealname could add this to his medical listing for future reference? Thanks to both of you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1