The idea behind it is Pinay First act as a go between, because my Bank does not deal with Pinay First, I have had to change to a bank who does deal with Pinay First, who will Monthly take the money from my Bank Account in Australia, and for a small Fee, Deposit it into a nominated Philippines Bank Account so that my wife and I are dealing with a Filipino Banking entity instead of the Debit Card at the ATM withdrawing from my Aussie Bank. I forget the Fees charged at the ATM but I do remember cringing at the rate they accrued having to withdraw in several amounts to get what we needed to pay for at the time... :(
Meaning... They don't do it as policy, or do not like to issue under principal so as to limit Wifey's access to said Account?
Herewith the e-mail correspondence I received from three banks I contacted on the matter: BDO: Please be advised that if you will be using a BDO ATM using an ATM on MAESTRO-endorsed ATM cards issued by a European bank, the maximum limit per transaction or per dispensed is Php 25,000.00. METRO Bank: Please be advised that that maximum atm withdrawal in peso was 30k a day if we convert it to other currency that's will be the amount you can withdraw in a day if you are in other country. PNB: Thank you for writing us. We would like to inform you that for a single withdrawal, our ATM may only dispense P10,000 as the maximum. It appears only BPI has invoked the long-nose robbery.
Well got some good news today; Aussie Centrelink will pay my Pension into my nominated Philippines Bank Account so no need for all the crap I just went thru opening new Accounts and closing old Accounts and arranging a 3rd Party Money Handler to take money from my Aussie Bank and send to my Philippines Bank etc, AND they pay the Transfer Fees and Conversion Fees! Happier than a Pig rollin' in shyte! :rofl: hehe Is it my old eyes or has the writing shrunk on the Forum? :huh: