Dumaguete Info Search

regular expat meetups in Dumaguete

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by baltoed, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I have no comment on that subject. :wink:

2. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    Yeah if this was the 70's I'd have a severe terminal case of gluacoma. Walang higit pa :dnr: lang

3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    How I wish I would have been around for the 60s and 70s. They had all the good stuff. Crap, err I mean, "no comment".

4. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    Love the One Your with-CSNY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5IVuN1N6-Y

And the upside was worse you "came" away with was treatable with penis is chillin

5. OP
    OP
    baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    Ok.. the Silence is Deafening..

This is what I will do ..this Sunday..and the next 3 Sundays after I will go to La' Fiesta..* ask Jack for directions *

I will show up there twixt 12:30 and 12:45. Good for a late lunch if you want to eat. Also good just for a cold one or three and some jaw time if you dont wish to spend the money to eat out. I'd like to put some faces on some personalities in here if you please. I will most likely be by myself unless I can get a baby sitter.

If you do want to go one of those 4 different dates send me a pm in this forum and add your cell..I will respond with same.. If for any unforeseen incident happens I will txt you back begging off that day. I am willing to step up..anyone else?

Did I mention you can ask Jack for directions??? *wink*

6. OP
    OP
    baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    * BUMP *

ok reminder that tommorrow at approx. 12:30-12:45 is set to have a face to face gathering of those of like expat minds to
    gather..eat drink and be merry..oh how DROLL..lol to *Jaw&sh*t like dat*.. more to my liken'.

First of 4 sundays in an effort to assemble and show some unity..y'all....

7. OP
    OP
    baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    * BUMP *

ok reminder that tommorrow at approx. 12:30-12:45 is set to have a face to face gathering of those of like expat minds to
    gather..eat drink and be merry..oh how DROLL..lol to *Jaw&sh*t like dat*.. more to my liken'.

First of 4 sundays in an effort to assemble and show some unity..y'all....

8. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    OK, I'll be one to speak up, but only to say that its not something I am interested in at the moment but best wishes to any and all who go there and make it happen. Perhaps at some later date I shall join the 'crowd' :D

9. OP
    OP
    baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    Bump,,

Ok reminder that I will be heading out to La Fiesta again today as promised .. Twelve Thirty or there abouts I should arrive there to meet any and all expat that feel the need of some face to face friendship.

Hope tuh see'ya there...

10. robcameron321@gmail.com

robcameron321@gmail.com DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    To me it sounds pretty good because I just got here on Friday and do not know a single soul yet. But La Fiesta is a bit away from Duma and if it is a bust then a long trip for nothing. No offense but maybe someplace in the mall would get a better response. Most people have something they can do at the mall and stop by and meet casually without going out of the way. Just A thought. I liked that suggestion from one member to just hang out at Sans Rival and see who rolls by. Thanks for starting the thread.