Dumaguete Info Search

regular expat meetups in Dumaguete

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by baltoed, Aug 27, 2014.

1. OP
    OP
    baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    Getting ready for my 3rd of 4 trips on Sunday 12:30 now

Dave likes the burger..they do a great job with the fries..I take home 2 Yeager Snitzel dinners ..carry out when I go.. its not fast food..you order fries they start peeling potatoes..good stuff..worth the wait !

2. ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Ed,

Will you be at La Fiesta this Sunday? I have some things to give you, not the full kit as I am trying to find where all my stuff has been put...I'll never use it so better to gift it than letting things go to waste and I think you may be able to put things to use.

We know how to get there from the last time so let me know.

Shawn

3. OP
    OP
    baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    Shawn..this Sunday..yes.. twixt 12:30 and 1pm I will get there. ...be glad to see ya again.. remind me to say something about construction or building info.. see ya then

I was going to say something about *Kit*?? but hell no.. surprise me..*LOL*

4. ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Ed,

HaHa, if you think about it for a minute you'll remember. I'll do my best to find the rest of everything by Sunday but the lovely wife and kids scattered my stuff and am still trying to find things. Many years of sending things here that ended up in a cabinet or a box, we moved all our stuff in a couple days so things are still spread out.

Shawn

5. ShawnM

Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Ed,

We'll be there by 1300, think we found everything I have for you. I'll also bring a handful of books and seeds if anyone else plans on showing up. My wife will be as well, so hopefully other folks bring the ones they are with.

Shawn

6. OP
    OP
    baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    Sorry to say I am pretty sure my wife wont make it.. and Shawn I think I figgered it out ..lol
    Of course with the brownout starting at eight am here .. I dunno what I'm gonna do with all that time and no power..*groan*

7. ShawnM

Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    We were out most of all day today with no power here, will that affect meeting up tomorrow? I have bit of a longer trip...

Shawn

8. OP
    OP
    baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    no effect.. no aircons in La Fiesta.and its out of range..now out of range doesnt mean much but ..well., you know.lol

9. ShawnM

Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    It would be cool if we get some of the others folks on the site to show up, I'll buy a round or two. Either way it will be good to talk to you again.

Shawn

10. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Ah! the delights of home ownership and Builders.

Wish we could make it but always, something comes up, :mad: