Dumaguete Info Search

ACR iCard Best Posts in Thread: Renewal ACR-I Card 13a after 5 years

1. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Not wanting to be negative, but I would think showing up with an expired I card and only a one way ticket could be a recipe for disaster that I wouldn't take a chance on.

I would suggest you contact your nearest Philippine embassy and ask for assistance, then try to arrive with all your ducks in a row.

Ron

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,222 / 1,090
    :thumbsup: Cheers Ron, nice to see you Posting again, Hope all is well with you.

JP :bag: :wink:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    I did mine in Cebu last year, make sure you have all your annual renewal receipts and two 2x2 photo's. It was just less than P3,000. I also went to Dumaguete BI and got a signed statement that all my renewals were paid.

Cebu BI gave me a whole stack of papers including the receipt and was told to come back in 4 weeks. They said they had no budget to mail it to me.

Ask for their cell number to confirm your card is there before you return and take all the papers not just the receipt, they will require and keep them all.

When I did my 13a, one of my receipts was missing and it was a real hassle and P5,000.

Good Luck.......

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: May 26, 2015
  4. denpet

denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I renewed mine in Cebu, as I'm living in Santander, two years ago. No problem at all. Only downside is they only issue the cars in Manila, so it would take 2 months to get the new card. A waiting time during which they keep your original card (technically they force you to break the law, as you should at all time carry your card). Good to keep in mind is if you have to travel abroad before you receive your new card that you secure a reentry permit, or you will loose your 13A on return.

• Informative Informative x 2