Dumaguete Info Search

ACR iCard Renewal ACR-I Card 13a after 5 years

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by KINGCOLE, May 26, 2015.

1. anti_crazy

anti_crazy DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +262 / 48
    Without going to Manila for the I-card renew? Expect a delay of a few months from satellite offices that can/do process the 13a. That's been my recent experience anyway from Cebu. Not sure if that is normal. Perhaps others got their cards sooner? dunno.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Not wanting to be negative, but I would think showing up with an expired I card and only a one way ticket could be a recipe for disaster that I wouldn't take a chance on.

I would suggest you contact your nearest Philippine embassy and ask for assistance, then try to arrive with all your ducks in a row.

Ron

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DELETED-shotshapers

DELETED-shotshapers Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you can buy an onward ticket from e-travel.ie ( they allow you a cash or card payment option), choose cash they will give you 24 hours to go and pay with cash ( they will send you a preliminary itinerary), which you can print, and the transaction cancelled when you don't show up to pay, i did it all the time, but now im based on this side of the world i don't need it anymore

4. silverbullet

silverbullet Ring Ring. Who's calling? Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +76 / 14
    Blood Type:
    A+
    The problem with these cards is that they don't allow for renewal in other countries via their Filipino embassies there. It's crazy because you can apply for one but if you already have one and won't be back in the PI for say 2 OR 3 years straight, you can't renew it (or even pay the annual fee to keep it up to date). In your case I think they won't accept your ACR at the airport and you will go in on a tourist visa. You will then be fined for late renewal when you do renew. If you have changed your address in the meantime be prepared with a letter from the barangay captain to state you are in fact living there and an affidavit to that effect.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017