Dumaguete Info Search

ACR iCard Best Posts in Thread: Renewing ACR card-Board of Commissioners (BOC)’s Order of Approval

1. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Thought this may help in renewing 13/13a permanent resident visa acr card.
    When in cebu if you ask the lawyer who works there for a letter to say pls send my new acr card to dumaguete it will save you a second trip to cebu to collect it. Cost is around p300 for the letter. When the card is ready in manila it usually takes around 3 days for it to arrive here in dumaguete.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Hans Boot

Hans Boot DI Member Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +165 / 27
    Take a look in your passport: When you got the change from probationary to permanent, the BOI should have put a stamp in your passport reflecting such, and it will state '.....per order of Board of Commissioner...dated.....etc, etc'. Have you shown that to whoever asked for the document you are alluding to?? Maybe a copy of that passport page will suffice...

• Informative Informative x 3
  3. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    I knew a guy that lost his 13A card a few years ago and he made more than 1 trip to Manila and it cost well over P20,000 not including travel and around 2 years to get the new one. So all out there be very ccareful. with it.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I used the Travel Agency next to the Dumaguete Bureau of Immigration to do my 13a/ACR Card etc, who then used their guy in Cebu to do all of the footwork on my behalf (saving me untold trips due to several changes in Office, meaning that the Forms had to be refilled and re-lodged) once all was ready for pickup, he sent it to the Travel Agency for me to pick up when it was delivered.

I was notified by Manila that it (my ACR Card) was ready to be picked up in Cebu, but when the Agent went to pick it up, there was a mistake on the Card, so it was sent back to Manila to be issued again. Had I been the one doing this I would have wasted a Trip to Cebu, so I try to make sure I do it all using that Travel Agency.

They (the Travel Agency) even notified me last January that my Alien Registration was due for renewal and told me what I needed to bring in. I went in there where they did all of the necessary copying for me, then I simply walked next door to the BOI to lodge the Forms using my Receipt from the year before (no need to log back online to fill in the online Forms etc) and paid the fee and walked out all in around 10 minutes. AWESOME! :thumbsup:

• Informative Informative x 2