Dumaguete Info Search

ACR iCard Renewing ACR card-Board of Commissioners (BOC)’s Order of Approval

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by Gabrielle_K, Jan 29, 2017.

1. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Try and Phone them up first, good luck with that, they told me 2/3 months after it is Implemented that was 5 th October 2017, still waiting.

2. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Dave, it's a first-time temp 13a, will that make a difference.

3. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Shouldnt do,i would give it a go and send the letter with all the details straight to bi in manila,maybe recorded via lbc.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Hi, yes it is I used them to do my 13a.
    That entailed going to Cebu to sit the interview then wait a year for the probation. Then go back for the approval. So 2x Trips and Hotel stays with 6 to 7 days stay each time. All up for both Trips, Hotel stay, Flights to and fro etc set me back around 70,000 pesos including food etc all in all for my entire experience...

There were several changes in the Forms I was lodging and they picked up very quickly and steered me in the right direction, a few were due to changes on the Government Page and one was a change in Office, each meaning the Forms I had filled in were useless and would have cost me dearly to travel to Cebu to lodge only to be refused and have to re-lodge again. Using the Travel Agency and their man in Cebu saved me untold trips and hassles. He was also present when I was at the Cebu BOI and filled in every Form on my behalf, all I needed to do was sign.

For my ACR Card; that was issued when I was given my probation, then I received a new Card when I was approved. (Well I had to wait and as I said there was a problem and had to be re-issued, but when it was, it was picked up by their man in Cebu and forwarded to the Travel Agency in Dumaguete) If you are only processing your ACR Card then go and speak to Rachel or Perry Alcazar at Dreamland Travel Agency, directly next door to the Dumaguete BOI and I am sure they will be more than pleased to help you with your processing. They are VERY FRIENDLY and VERY HELPFUL.

I concur with the following Description;
    Dreamland Travel and Tours, Dumaguete, Negros Oriental, Philippines

Description:
    Dreamland Travel and Tours is owned and managed by husband-and-wife travel agents Rachel and Perry Alcazar. This family business has built a reputation for its commitment to facilitate service which ensures that every client goes out the door satisfied, happy and coming back for more. With a front line of warm, friendly staff, you can expect to get the best deals and offers.

Member: Negros Oriental Association of Travel & Tours Agencies (NOATTA)

Services
    • passport processing
    • visa assistance
    • airline bookings (domestic and international)
    • hotel accommodation
    • local and international tour packages
    • travel insurance
    • educational field trip
    • documentation
    • car rental

5. Justice911

Justice911 DI Member Restricted Account Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +72 / 9
    Thank you Brian, but you did not tell here, what it costs all the help you got?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    All up for my 13a including my ACR Card was around 70,000 pesos. (I am very sure it was actually under this overall)

That included Flying to Cebu and back to Dumaguete for my Wife & I on the first trip when I had my Interview for my 13a, we then included our Daughter also on the second trip when I went back for my Approval, staying longer than required so that we could spend time together bonding.

That also covered the Hotel Stay Food & Fares, (5 days the first time where we bought our own food and prepared it there, then 7 days on the second trip where all our meals were ordered into the room) that also covered the authorising Guy in Cebu who did all of the running around and lodging on my behalf etc. I booked and paid for everything through the Travel Agency. We did tip the guy in Cebu the second time for all his help as it was a very long day, but that was our choice to do so as he was paid via the Agency to do the work on our behalf.

Sorry; I should have itemised it for future reference but I did not do that as I was more worried about getting everything signed off and approved. If I were to do it all over again I would go straight to the Travel Agency instead of attempting it myself as I first did, using them made it all so much the easier to do and took all of the confusion out of things for me!

If you are nearby the Travel Agency, pop in and ask for Rachel or Perry and discuss what you are wanting to do, I am sure they can be of great help to you and explain the process and all costs involved, they are very open and transparent and explained everything to us in detail where I could understand what was required of me.