Dumaguete Info Search

Reportedly Bad Expat Driver Pictured and Car Shamed on FB in Duma Group

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by sfgb35, May 18, 2012.

1. sfgb35

sfgb35 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just seen two pictures in facebook, one of the person and one of the car, who is a reportedly bad Expat driver in Dumaguete.
    If you have fb its in the Hulagway ug Kasikas sa Dumaguete group.
    In the Photos section you will see the Album titled

Out of my way you Filippino drivers.

with the Comment

This guy likes to stay in the middle of the road in heavy traffic and honks everyone that blocks his way. Sa gabie nakit.an walay paki gapadagan basta iya ang dalan, wala nay laing mangilog hala los los walay paki sa safety sa ubang driver. Murag kinsa naka tag iya sa nasod sa Dumaguete!

Didnt like to post the pics, but see for your self the guy looks like Rhoody - Joke !!

2. OP
    OP
    sfgb35

sfgb35 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Itsn't that sort of thing libelous even here ?

3. Cutie ladybug

Cutie ladybug DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Filipinos posting about expat bad drivers?

Get a clue pre...!

4. Cutie ladybug

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's not face that I recognize.

Who cares...The entire town could use driving lessons.

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    he is missing some hair, kilos and my gwaponess!!!

having said that, he better drives fast and kicks them out of the way to deliver my delicious sausages, ham and liver spread in time.

so he is on a mission and has all rights to drive like that, while 99% of the others are on the roads to block them

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    of course it is, it is a picture of a long-nose (not even driving) and a car and talking bad about the person... but good luck to make something against that as an "alien".

just in the unlikely event he even cares ...

7. robgie

robgie DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just happens to me also, A driver coming at us very dangerous the way he was driving, honking horn just past the bridge coming into Duma, from the south. The Driver was in the center of the road honking and coming threw heavy traffic straight down the center.
    I seen as they went by some inside had a panic look on their faces, it was not from the driving I think. It was just after the big storm and am sure they were going to the hospital. Still very dangerous the way the guy didnt care who he ran over. Glad that day I was driving the car. Oh, n by the way it was a local not a white guy. So just maybe there was an emergency also, Just Maybe. Normally is this how that foreigner drives? Hope not!

8. Charlie

Charlie DI Senior Member Restricted Account Veteran Coast Guard

Ratings:
    +417 / 128
    Maybe now you know why over 50% of all foreigners leave and go back home.
    Maybe this was an emergency and maybe not. Maybe on drugs, alcohol, maybe not.
    Excuse me but I am going to go outside and watch the corn/sugar cane grow while you try and change the culture here.
    Please leave your home country mentality behind. One step at a time mankind (and woman kind), gee gotta be PC ???? Anyhow they will ruin things in the name of so called progress. Please leave things be. If you want to change things just go back home where you can vote and take an active role in ruining your own country. That's my story and I am stickin' to it. :rolleyes:

9. OP
    OP
    sfgb35

sfgb35 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sure i agree 101% - When in Rome and all that !!!! Lets hope things never change here, i like them just the way they are, but sometimes its great to have a little moan hahaha

10. Cutie ladybug

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nonsense. Better driving would not 'ruin the country'.

Ah but itt's never important...until it's you or someone you love in the ambulance after and accident is it?

I was driving west on Silliman a few weeks ago, when I was confronted with piles of vehicles in my lane coming at me, and honked my horn, I heard a lot of F You man as those poor babies who had to go back into their lane where they belonged in the first place went by.