Dumaguete Info Search

Restaurant warning let's see if this is a good forum

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Mogo51

Mogo51 DI Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 7
    So far as having posts edited, except if I forget and drop a magic word, I have not had that trouble on this forum. I did encounter a very left wing group on an Oz site an eventually left it. Perhaps this is a bit of over generalisation? Why not join and form your own opinion.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Editing potty words out is done by the forum software via a censorship word list. It's pretty easy to get around and unless the profanity is excessive or meant to stir sh*t (see how to get around that censorship stuff :wink:) nobody is going to edit that stuff out.
    Anyone who posts on the forum is already a member. If you look next to the "Post Reply" button you will see a check box next to "Anonymous?". Checking that box will remove your user ID from the post. More on that here: How to: - Post as Anonymous User | Dumaguete Info
    There is some more guidance on the feature in the Terms and Rules....which is linked at the bottom right of every page on the forum. :thumbsup:

3. RR_biker

RR_biker DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +746 / 109
    Don't know and never hear about True Love. So if I know where it is located I will surely check it out.

4. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    True Love is located on South Road about 2/3 of kilometer past robinson's Place on the left hand side as you drive towards Bacong. Opens in mornings around 8am close about 9pm. I love the soup and cornbread you get with all meals I think and the Jerk Chicken is delicious IMO. The owner is very friendly and helpful also.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  5. RR_biker

RR_biker DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +746 / 109
    I live on the north side of the city, that's why very rarely on the south side. Will leave my opinion here after I have visited the place and consume a meal or else.

• Like Like x 1
  6. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    If you ever find yourself on the south side of the city and want a bit to eat I highly recommend you try it. For P180 you get soup, cornbread, Jerk Chicken, Jamaican Rice and beans and also a cabbage salad that kind of reminds me of a cross between Atchara and coleslaw. They also offer Beer and sodas for additional cost but offer free lemon water to all who want it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1