Dumaguete Info Search

Rhoody?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by PatO, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firefly44

Firefly44 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +71 / 4
    If you read this Rhoody. I wish you best luck and thanks for all your input. Take care.

2. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    Professional beer taster? :smile:

3. Firefly44

Firefly44 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +71 / 4
    Dumaguete Mafiosa ?? :eek:

4. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Keep in touch Rhoody

5. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    bhoo hoooo

6. garbonzo

garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
    Crikey Brian...where's the respect? Rhoody has been an industrious poster - and a d*mn good hard-working moderator for the last couple years. Hat's off to him...he's obviously done the right thing with a family to keep going - and headed off to Germany in their best interests. Truly wish him all the best, and that his family does well with his endeavours (perhaps they even move to Germany - which I (and my wife) find just about as beautiful as the Philippines. I hope he does well and returns to the forum....and Dumaguete in his own good time. Good luck to Rhoody and his family, and nice to see The Dane return to keep the place on a level keel.

7. RALPHHOGAN

RALPHHOGAN DI Member

Diver
    Ratings:
    +32 / 1
    Thanks for everything Rhoody. Hope to see you again soon.

8. stevewatson

stevewatson Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Respect is earned, not demanded or expected, and apparently some members would not agree with you Garbonzo. I have read many posts here on this Forum before I joined, and some of them by Rhoody, definitely did not earn any respect IMHO. I am sure Rhoody, being the type who can speak very bluntly, would appreciate this comment. However each to his own opinions.:cool:

Anyway, Hi there brianausie, good to see a fellow Australian here, want to share a beer some day when I am back in town ?:D

9. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    Hello Steve nice to know our numbers are growing in Duma, actually there is more Ausies here than you think, it’s just that we are not so prominent as others here :D

10. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    Garbonzo fello Ausie? ok here we go as far as Rhoody being a good Mediator/moderator that is a good question? If one dared to comment on one of Rhoody’s demeaning comments he made to women or the locals he just mealy deleted or locked that thread, and had that last say, or played with the users ip address settings on DI, I tangled with Rhoody myself, I was attacked by trolls here and Rhoody backed them, I am guessing that they were personal friends with Rhoody, so in all fairness yes bhoo hoo and thanks Dane for unblocking my ip address, I have noticed that the threads have been good lately, there is nothing wrong with a good strong discussion as long as name calling and abuse is held to a minimum, or if one can resist the urge hold back the abuse and name calling altogether, as we are all adults aren’t we?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.