Dumaguete Info Search

Rhoody?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by PatO, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Rhoody was a mod? Hmm, never knew. :rolleyes:

I always enjoyed Rhoody's posts......maybe because I agreed with him on most things. I prefer a person who calls a turd a turd and not those who are blinded and only see butterflies and rainbows in the Philippines. He will be missed.

2. stevewatson

stevewatson Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well actually, numbers mean nothing, it is always quality over quantity that prevails, all the time............. lol ...................:wink::cool:

3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Not if you're China.

4. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Or a filipino family. :rolleyes:

5. OP
    OP
    PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    I believe the DI Forum will miss Rhoody's particularly strong ability as a moderator. A moderator cannot be your buddy or Mr. Nice Guy or please all the people all the time. If you want a friend, get a dog.
    Many are not aware of Rhoody's charity support although many local children have benefited. Finally, being I know him personally, I saw what a good father he is to Rechel's two monsters (great kids!).
    We can only hope whoever takes his place will be strong enough to keep the spammers. trolls, and turds off our forum.
    Good luck Rhoody and we hope you come back soon. Bon voyage!

6. MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Time will tell if the Moderators departure was beneficial or not. I wish the new Moderator whoever selected for the job the best of luck and success to make DI a better place.

7. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    well Rhoody was not so good at keeping the turds and trolls away i still see the same old trolls and turds posting :wink: and I like the word you used our forum I beleive its everybodys forum not to a selected few???

8. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    I have an idea, the forum can be time shared: yes it’s quite simple, it could be broken down to your gender or your nationality, of course American's first but who would be last? Hemm what a dilemma it could be done in alphabetical order also?

9. OP
    OP
    PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Hopefully, the Dane will give you the moderator job so you can be happy and manage it your way.

10. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    Thanks Pato for your vote of confidence :wink: anyone else second that??? Dane how many hours a day would I have to work?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.