Dumaguete Info Search

Rhoody?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by PatO, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firefly

firefly DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 1
    Day shift 12 hours, night shift also 12 hours, only coffee break during night shift.

2. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    well if Rhoody can do it so can I :p

3. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Well lets not make the thread into another slanging match.
    Seems there is a lot of friction going on between some members.
    Rhoody, hope you find Germany has'nt changed to much,best of luck.

4. stevewatson

stevewatson Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, from my observation, it would appear that the silent majority are not making any comments, and are leaving it up to only a few to make realistic comments about the previous moderator................:cool: From what I have heard, it seems that many people agree with brianaussie, but are not brave enough to publicly say so, for fear of being banned..............:wink:

5. OP
    OP
    PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    For a person to join our forum in January and make a negative opinion on a long-term forum moderator would appear to be a troll, turd, or someone seeking attention because of whatever his or her problems are. Perhaps this is the return of Surfinusa, or another similar ahole.

6. stevewatson

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ha ha ha, there is more than enough turds on here mate, without including me................. lol .................:cool:

7. stevewatson

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    By the way, you said you and Rhoody were close mates, how come you did not even know he had left ?

Also, if he is such the gentle man that you suggest, how come he did not say goodbye to everyone ?

:cool:

8. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Welcome to the lonely planet.
    Oh what joy there is in silence, all this mud slinging sure makes a change from verbal diarrhoea
    Have a nice day :smile:

9. MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Because Steve W is new on DI doesn't mean that he didn't know Rhoody. The retired moderator was out and around often and there are many opinions about him. Steve W is not a troll or turd because he share his opinion with us, and as far as attention problem, it seems that you may have that problem yourself. Furthermore yourlanguage is inappropriate here at DI, a good Forum which soon will be much better with freedom of speech for all and no more SHUT DOWNS because people had an opinion that the moderator did NOT accept.

10. MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    EXCELLENT question Steve....... some guys act like big shot and of course they know everybody.. I mean "KNOW THEM" even if they only met ONE time..... PatO have a need to comment and get involved in most everything..... Let's go back to basics and the inventors ideology about this DI! PatO, why do you think Rhody took offwithout buzzing you first...his close buddy???? It is a mystery, isn't it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.