Dumaguete Info Search

Right click copy feature...

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Tanjay, I have sent some stuff to Dustin to Vet and OK for you He may be busy so just hang in there and hope he can find time to sort things out on this.

JP :pompus:

• Like Like x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE

TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE DI Member ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Showcase Reviewer

Hospitality Industry
    Ratings:
    +122 / 31
    Thank you. Dustin may also request at any time (removal) of said images and it will be swiftly done.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Thanks for the link to all the pictures JP. I need to add a modification to the User Albums that allows me to upload picture links. (No sense in loading them on the server twice and wasting space.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP

TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE DI Member ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Showcase Reviewer

Hospitality Industry
    Ratings:
    +122 / 31

Fantastic news. This Image has been selected by (flicker EXPLORE) Meaning Images that (flickr) promotes and highlights on a Global platform. As a result of accepting their invitation today....The Image has 1277 views and 17 favorites (Only 3rd day posted). It will grow much larger to boot. Hope it results in hudreds (perhaps 1000's) of hits to Dumaguete Info. :biggrin::bookworm::cigar::cool::happy::inlove::jawdrop::wink::wideyed::whistling::wacky::thumbsup::smile:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Then My friend, When Dustin has had time to sort out the Stuff I sent to him, Greater things (If Possible) may come of it all :smile:
    All of a sudden the World seems to be Opening up for DI and the Captain can be Proud of his endeavours :thumbsup:

A personal Thanks from me ( A member who cares) :whistling: for the work you are Doing:cool:

JP:bag:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. OP
    OP

Hospitality Industry
    Ratings:
    +122 / 31
    Thank you Jack so much! 2 thumbs up for your contribution as well. More power to the forum and Philippines. We can certainly credit you and I can assure you Sir....many personal thanks in return!

• Like Like x 1