Dumaguete Info Search

Robinson's mess

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Outcast, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Dr. Shiva

Dr. Shiva DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 165
    Blood Type:
    O-
    Is there a source available to read this? Can not find anything on google about this issue.

2. Wildcat

Wildcat DI Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +90 / 4
    I realize that any way they do it would be wrong but if they had this rule months ago about going around for the bikes I wouldn't have hit one of them that cut right in front of me. Why don't they open up the entrance over to the right of motorcycle parking to bikes only. I think that would help a lot. You know, the one they closed off completely

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,376 / 1,261
    Just curios how that worked out. Did the police come and was anyone found at fault.
    I had a couple of near misses. One moron tried to block me from backing out of my parking spot with their car when I was 75% out. That was okay I just took all day to do a 20 point turn. You could see their blood boiling.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Wildcat

Wildcat DI Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +90 / 4
    OK, so I meant that he cut directly in the front of me and no way for me to avoid it. Nobody was hurt and only damage was small scratches. I was a little bit pissed off but I have learned to just let it go here in the Philippines. The police wasn't called because I didn't want to put up with the bs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1