Dumaguete Info Search

Sadly, a DI member has passed away

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by PatO, Nov 6, 2011.

1. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    we miss you kuya Jelly.
    you will never be forgotten.
    my kids like and love you as their lolo specially my Daisy.
    rest in peace kuya Jelly

2. Diver

Diver DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thank you Rhoody and rechel from the words out of your hart.
    We all did loose a very good friend and i love the picture, that is the man i will remember not the man in St Peter.

Greeting with sadness Dive

3. OP
    OP
    PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    Rhoody, I know it was extremely hard for you to post, given John was on his way to meet with you and you two were very close. Glad you have Rechel and Daisy to share the tears and sorrow, and eventually celebrate John's life. May God bless John and Annalee, and watch over your family as well.

4. josephen

josephen DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    R.I.P. John you will be sadly missed here in this forum and in the other forum as well. Sincere condolences to Analee and Families both in the PI and in the Netherlands.

5. Jim Franklin

Jim Franklin DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hello PatO,
    Very sorry to hear the news about John...I did not know him but I can see from his picture that he was a happy guy...
    Thanks so much for stopping by the other night...I know it had to be hard for you and Chris Ann on a night like that....
    I will contact you on my return to Dumaguete.
    By the way....I really like it here! Jim

6. c_rymz

c_rymz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    my prayers are with him and his family...may this be a time to reflect on his kindness to humanity .. RIP

7. back2eden

back2eden DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    While I've never met John in person, he was one of the first to warmly greet me on this forum and had a very cheerful, outgoing and helpful way with me, and others. I have a home in Zamboanguita I'm working on putting together and he was a neighbor I would have loved to know and connect with. The news is very sad and my heart goes out to his family and friends. May his memory continue to serve all as a blessing.

8. derivative_guru

derivative_guru DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    I am very sad to log in here and read such bad news. John was a great friend to me and many, many others. You will be dearly missed.

9. Union Jack

Union Jack DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 1
    Very sad news. Although I have never met Jellyfish I always enjoyed his postings / comments on this forum.
    Rest in peace and sincerest condolences to his family and friends.
    RIP John.

10. mathesonkid1

mathesonkid1 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    John Kreemers, I miss you

I am so sorry to read about John's death. I cannot explain how I happened upon this site but to say that God directed me here. John was a good friend who I met in 1995 as a novice diver in Bonaire, NA. He took me on my first night dive. He was patient and funny and kind. We stayed in touch via email all these years. He told me all about his dives and he sent me a couple of videos. I called them my virtual dive experiences. I had hoped to visit him and Analee someday in the Phillipines. He always spoke highly of Analee and his home there. This makes me so incredibly sad. Bless you, John Kreemers. You left a happy imprint on my life and the world is a poorer place without you.

Love,
    Your dive buddy Carolyn