Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Sandwich to Die For

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Saw it :thumbsup: that was the first thing to make me hungry followed by the Chicken Curry. Both saved for here indoors to create or........................:sneaky:

JP :blackeye: (if I say any more and she reads it tonight) :roflmao:
    [DOUBLEPOST=1442305160,1442304964][/DOUBLEPOST]@PatO
    Pat! You sure know how to get us all going with your Topics on Food, as simple, as this one is :thumbsup:

Jack :wink:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Pulled pork is a method of cooking pork where what would otherwise be a tough cut of meat is married cooked slowly at low temperatures, allowing the meat to become tender enough so that it can be "pulled", or easily broken into individual pieces. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulled_pork

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    When I was at Camp Lejeune a couple months ago there was a couple guys that had a food truck called "Dem Boyz B BBQ'N" sitting outside base. They made one of the best BBQ sandwich I've ever had. If your in the area I recommend finding that truck.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1