Dumaguete Info Search

Sea(Kayaking) in the Philippines

Discussion in 'Other Destinations in the Philippines' started by COBBER, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annematias

annematias DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi broad-water marine,
    long time havent checked this post. i asked last year - june; managed to buy from Toby's manila and asked them to deliver to our place in dauin. didnt go well. the kayak arrived late. anyway, we are happy with the kayak we bought but not so happy with the arragement made by TOby's in terms of delivery. anyway, this time, we want to add another kayak and we dont mind buying 2nd hand/used. if there is a place where we can buy in dumaguete area, that's preferable.
    can you help? much appreciated. if you can be so kind, please send me message in my private mail. what's your email add?

2. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    When I was looking into buying a sit on top here I was directed to somewhere in Cebu near matcan but when I saw the prices it worked out cheaper to ship mine from the uk, ok prowler 13. They quoted me double the price as in Europe :( if you want to try you are welcome to try as only around 10 mins away from dauin!

3. annematias

annematias DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi davyl200,
    that's so cool.
    our's is feel free gemini kayak(one we bought last year). this is the available and best so far we can find in manila to be shipped in dauin last jul.
    btw,we are currently here in africa and also got 2. mambo and disco (rtm kayaks) funny names aren't they?hehehe..
    it'll be great to try. let's keep in contact. we live 2min away from atmosphere beach resort.you are also welcome to try our gemini.
    need to get another 1 to move around more.

4. mikaelm

mikaelm One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys, are you aware of any kayak rental in Dumaguete? If so, where is it, and how much is for one rental or ten rentals? Thanks!

5. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
  6. vikingo

vikingo DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    At the place where I stay now in Dauin I have to kayaks to my disposal - if anyone wanna join me exploring the beaches here once in a while - drop me a line, safer and more fun with a 'kayak-buddy' - my ultimate hope is to paddle out to Apo sometime, if the weather-conditions are optimal of course..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.