Dumaguete Info Search

Seems like bacolod are getting their act together

Discussion in 'News and Weather' started by DavyL200, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    So any modification/change to a vehicle is illegal? If I paint my rims? Install a different (non-stock) fairing on my motorcycle? Put a wider/different seat on it? Aftermarket (and brighter for safety) turn signals? How about a louder horn? Maybe the law specifies what an "illegal modification" is....but the Bayawan LTO is making it sound like any modification is illegal. Would be interesting to see the actual law posted here (I'm too lazy/busy to check myself at the moment) and how it is worded.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Pretty much the way it is interpreted and enforced in Australia, even IF your Car or Bike is modified with-in the guidelines/rules as set out by the Department of Transport. First time you get your Car/Bike confiscated and receive a fine, second time the impound time and fine rises, third time they take it away from you regardless if it is under finance, belongs to someone else etc and most times you will also lose your Licence... Cops in Oz are gestapo Dogs on a power trip and Gawd help you if you try to contest their decision! Wouldn't be surprised if it goes down that way here also... :cautious:

3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Well I guess it is a good thing the police can't catch me on any of my bikes. Not that I would stop anyways, haven't registered my sport bike in 4+ years.

• Funny Funny x 1