Dumaguete Info Search


Best Posts in Thread: Selling little things

  1. Brian Oinks

    Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

    Check your Private Messages mate, I have sent you a list of most of the Dumaguete Facebook Pages I am on where you can buy and sell. Hope it helps :smile:
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Brian Oinks

    Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

    There are plenty of Dumaguete Buy &Sell pages on Facebook if you would like me to PM you a list of them?

    Also I bought some thick blankets and jackets etc from Oz suited to below zero nights, I have to say I have used them a few times here when the nights have got a lil too cool for my liking! I would not dispose of everything, make sure you keep a few things for those odd times :wink:
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. CatchyChick

    CatchyChick DI New Member Secured Account

    Just try to advertise about the Garage Sale. Or tell your friends about it or your wife friends.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1