Dumaguete Info Search

Hotels & Travel Short/Long Term Rental

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Silverman, Jan 5, 2016.

1. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    hmmmmm, can I borrow yours??? LOL :jawdrop::sneaky::angelic:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,215 / 1,090
    That'll Cost you.

3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    My parents did a horrible job with teaching me to share. Sorry. You can go to Why Not and rent a gf for the day though.
    lol are you calling my gf a wh*re?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Silverman

Silverman DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 1
    I wonder if renting I woman for that purpose is legal, some guys really do give beautiful woman a good deal

5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,215 / 1,090
    No Way, I am calling you an Entrepreneur :wink:

6. OP
    OP
    Silverman

Silverman DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 1
    Rentals with a smile- easy on the eyes and the wallet!

7. Mikala

Mikala DI Member Blood Donor Veteran Navy

Nuclear Engineer
    Ratings:
    +144 / 3
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Cheap motorcycle/ scooter rentals at the corner of Perdices and Santa Rosa Streets. Weekly for Yamaha Mio was 2,000p.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Oh OK, let's see now. I got a place I found online until February 1st, that means I gave myself 8 days to go to Why Not, rent a gf and have her help find a place and negotiate a legitimate monthly rent. I suppose that's doable??? lol

9. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Of course it is legal. Nothing wrong about hiring people to run errands for you. Get a list of 4-5 apartments you'd like to check prices on and then give the girl (or guy) P500 to run around all day and collect that information. That's about 2x the legal minimum wage for Dumaguete.

If you find one at a good price go get the Filipino to get the price in writing....just make sure they never once mention who the apartment is for to the landlord before they write down the rental price. If the landlord throws a sh*t fit once they find out a long nose will be moving in threaten to report them to the Mayor under the "Anti-Ethnic or Racial Profiling and Discrimination Act of 2011". Note: This was just a senate bill and I don't think it was ever voted into the law...but they probably won't know that. :wink:

Of course, I would never move into a place where the landlord openly discriminates against foreigners (I'm ok with passive racism :D). If they didn't smile and say "you got me" and let me move in at the price they gave the Filipina I would start to leave and right as I was exiting the gate (on my motorcycle with hand ready at the throttle) I'd tell them what a racist POS they were (with as many "f" bombs as possible) and then flip them the bird, never to return again. FYI: doing this as you leave is a really bad idea....but it will make you feel better. :wink:

10. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    It's not a negotiation, you are sending them out to see what the price would be for a local (the girl should be acting like she is the one interested in renting the place). No mention of a long nose should ever be brought up by the person "negotiating" (aka lying....lying is not a crime here, it's a national sport). And you don't have to get them from Why Not. Date In Asia is another place to easily find one prior to your arrival. Just make sure you look for the ones that use the keywords that wh*res like to use. Example: "I am looking for a man that can support me." Basically any profile that even hints around that she is looking for a sugar daddy. Those be the women for hire.