Dumaguete Info Search

Trades & Labor Best Posts in Thread: Skilled trades

1. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    It would also be a good thing if there were a list of blood doners who can actually donate blood as there seems to be alot more call now and it is lacking here.
    Name,contact and blood type.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. cabb

cabb DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster ✤Forum Sponsor✤

Ratings:
    +1,106 / 241
    There was another thread that talked about skilled trades and how skilled workers could take sub-optimal tools and do a great job. I think it would be very useful to members to have a running list of these individuals, so when something was needed they could come to this thread to find these rare individuals. The thread would be a living document, so if you came across a good tradesman, you could enter their information here. It would be beneficial to the members and also to the skilled tradesman. Feel free to add skill sets to the below. These could also be companies that do quality work.

Architect
    General contractor
    Electrician
    Carpenter
    Tile layer
    Brick layer
    Plumber
    Painter
    Cabinet maker

Thoughts?

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  3. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,592 / 2,888
    I am trying to do a similar list for medical matters - it is not easy as many here just read posts and do not add anything (as, I accept, they have the right to do). I am going to post soon what I have to date and perhaps that will spur people to add or amend. It is the best we can do.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1