Dumaguete Info Search

small web company looking for talents.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Loki, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbrain23

dbrain23 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are you still looking for PHP programmers?

2. dralionblade

dralionblade DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi, I have about the same skills as tanjames_ph minus the years of experience he has. I have experience in CMS like Joomla, WordPress and Drupal and other not so popular ones like Dolphin. I also started learning PHP. Funnily enough, I enjoy spending my time trying out Linux distros as well(can't wait till Ubuntu 9.04 gets relased this month :smile: )
    I would like to apply if you're still interested. If it helps, I'm 18, a filipino, I'm still studying in Silliman and I'm very passionate about computers.

If you want, we can meet somewhere and discuss over iced tea haha :smile:
    My contact number is 09052809188

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I actually was looking for several tasks to be done in the past for different projects (most not only design-based, but all pretty simple) and tested several guys/girls with a rather poor result or lack of interest (caught a couple of them chatting instead of being focused on the task).

Won't go into details, but as I am temporarily into coke light, we can add an ice tea and I can share some stories...

4. dralionblade

dralionblade DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey Rhoody,
    love to hear your stories, sad to hear your experience about your previous employees, they don't seem to have a bright future ahead of them...

I believe I already posted my contact number above, feel free to text me anytime :smile:

5. Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    if your still looking for simple work to be done Rhoody, pop in and i'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangment.

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    dralionblade, You are just participating in a wonderful example, DI has over 2000 unique visitors per day and is not even 3 years old. The Forum is just a fraction of it, and DI is also not an Expat side (what our statistics show very clearly) The Forum might be dominated by Expats, but with more and more participating locals we are about to launch also a visayan/tagalog section.

One reason why DI shows up almost anywhere is not because it is so good and fancy, it simply also reflects the quality of the other sites about Dumaguete.

The Dane and the Outcast, who created that side did it exactly to the needs of what people wanna know (or sometimes what they don't wanna know).

The DI-content-sites are definitely not perfect for people living here, as they all make their own experience over the weeks month years but they are a fantastic source for everybody interested in this wonderful place for what to do and where to go, where to stay and and and.

That may also answer partially one of the questions of you in another thread. Design a page to your clients need and put yourself in the position what you want to see on that page if you search for specific information. A simple piece of paper and a pencil helps very often much more than the fanciest software

here my first computer:

Attached Files:

7. dralionblade

dralionblade DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks a bunch, Rhoody! Learned a lot from that post :smile:

8. dbrain23

dbrain23 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you are still looking for PHP programmers, you can reach me at this number: 09179699490

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.