Dumaguete Info Search

Utilities & Mobile So whats the verdict?

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by horizon155, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    With Fil-Products there is no Caps, no Throttling, with the recent under-sea cables being damaged it has affected my downloads greatly, but as an example, a few nights back I lined up some movies before going to bed, woke up in the morning to 28x movies (720p & a few 1080p) which came in at a neat 22 Gb's. So not too bad considering the bad streams of late even over a 8 to 9 hour period.

As you stated, depending where you are will affect what type of connection you can avail. Fil-Products was very reluctant to connect me at approximately 120/150 meters from the Highway, luckily for me and my attempt at 'Puppy Dog Eyes' they relented! :biggrin: They were concerned the distance would slow down my connection, but when I first connected my Download Speeds on Speed Test came in at 6.0mbps as long as I tested late at night, they did use a thicker Cable which they said may help with my speeds, and I would say it did.

If I have an option, I always go for a truly Unlimited Service over a faster capped service, slow'n steady wins the race and I HATE being throttled down in speed and being unable to even open Facebook or my eMails! :wink:

• Like Like x 1