Grab a beer, close your eyes and stick out your tongue. How much fun is that? Haa Haa lot's of fun. Just saw Gunther and told him to have a look.
I did meet a guy named Elvis in Florida last winter. He was homeless, had a pedal bike and a stray cat. Hung out on bus stop benches with other homeless guys..
I don't always wear the same clothes. I have a summer pair of shorts and a winter pair of shorts.....:D Ron Congrat's to Surfin, Fun thread~~~
ok... i have two pair of shorts also, one for town and one for home and both of them are ukay ukay fashionless statements. now, about my t-shirts... norm : ))~ btw... who are those characters in the fotos? i see larry but who's moe and curly?
I think, but quite sure, the one with the gray beard - black shirt then white shirt, the Brad Pitt look-alike, is the lead fitness instructor at the new gym, and the other one - white shirt then brown shirt, the one with the evil eye, I believe he might be a Sex Ed professor at Silliman. Larry hangs with good company.
white T shirt good in the hot sun came cheap in a pack of five and the only shorts that fit trim walking legs with a waist a bit more mcdonalds size,(walk to mcdonalds legs stay trim,eat at mcdonalds belly cant win) ,Bought several pairs of the same shorts cause the only brand that fit...So maybe not the same clothes but the same line of outfit..some times wash clothes at night and dry by morning sun and rather than ruffle my wardrobe i just wear whats on the clothes line from day before