Dumaguete Info Search

Features Social Media Login

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by Rye83, May 20, 2015.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I have added (successfully this time) the ability to log in to and associate forum accounts with Facebook, Twitter and Google to forum accounts. This also adds the ability to like, "re-tweet" (I guess is what Twitter calls that), and +1 forum posts made on the forum.

If you would like to link your accounts you can click on your username up top and then go to "External Accounts" to do so. New users can register an account on the forum using one of these social media logins as well.

Note: For some reason Twitter does not give me many options on the permissions, it says I can see and do more than what I actually can (or intend to see and do). The only thing the app does is login and allow the forum to tweet things that you click the tweet button on. You can always disassociate the accounts from the External Accounts tab in your profile.

• Informative Informative x 1